Media Credential Policy
Media credentials will be issued only to members of the working media, including production personal, in the radio, newspaper, magazine and television industries assigned to cover the San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo.
Click here to fill out the media credential request form
- Media personnel are responsible for confirming the approval of their requests.
- Media credentials are non-transferable, are issued specifically for the person who was approved through the credential process, and may not be given or loaned to another person for any reason.
- The San Antonio Stock Show reserves the right to revoke credential privileges for any reason.
- Misuse of a media credential will result in the immediate loss of the credential, removal from the media areas and the possible loss of future credential privileges for his/her organization.
- Staff member from online outlets must be listed on the website, with name and title appearing on the editorial capacity.
Application for credentials does not guarantee approval.
In order to obtain credentials, please follow and submit the following items and fill out the following form:
- All names of personnel covering the event. PLEASE, DO NOT SUBMIT NAMES OF PROMOTIONS, SALES, ADMINISTRATIVE OR ACCOUNTING PERSONNEL. All personnel are to be on the grounds for broadcasting or publication purposes only. All personal must include position and/or title with application.
- The name and phone number of a contact person to be used in case questions arise during the show.
- Print media must provide a copy of recent publication.
Interviewing Show Personnel and Artists:
- The Marketing Dept. will be happy to arrange interviews with rodeo contestants, bull fighters and show officials. Please call 48 hours in advance before arriving on the grounds.
- All musical performer interviews must be scheduled through the artist's management. THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE RULE ESTABLISHED BY ROAD MANAGERS; NO EXCEPTION WILL BE MADE. If an interview is scheduled by management for a backstage area, written notice must be provided to the Lauren Sides at Lauren@sarodeo.com directly from the artist’s management as well as the media outlet as an escort is needed in addition to a media pass to access these areas.
- Publicist information for the artist can be obtained through the marketing department (see contact information below)
- DUE TO ARTIST'S STRICT COPYRIGHT LIMITATIONS, ABSOLUTELY NO FILMING WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE ARENA DURING THE CONCERTS. If you wish to film any part of a star's performance, it must be arranged, in advance through their management.
- Media Credentials do not provide access into the AT&T Center - only onto the grounds. Arrangements must be made with the Marketing Department to gain access to the AT&T Center
- Any media not listed will be unable to pick up credentials until written approval is sent from the contact person, if the contact person cannot be reached. No credentials will be issued.
- Due to space restrictions, we ask that you limit your request to essential working personnel only. The media parking area is limited and once full, any additional vehicles will be parked in "overflow parking" behind the barns.
- San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo reserves the right to refuse any credential request.